Suzhou Stonemate Machinery Co., Ltd.
Main products:stone cutting machine,stone profile machine,stone polishing machine,router machine,hand tools
Products
Contact Us
  • Contact Person : Ms. Cao Susan
  • Company Name : Suzhou Stonemate Machinery Co., Ltd.
  • Tel : 86-512-66568672
  • Fax : 86-512-66568676
  • Address : Jiangsu,suzhou,14-10# xiangxi west road,mudu town,wuzhong zone,suzhou city.
  • Country/Region : China
  • Zip : 215101

Diamond Grinding Wheel for Calibration

Diamond Grinding Wheel for Calibration
Product Detailed
Diamond Grinding Wheel for Calibration: 1.Used on Automatice Polishing Line. 2.Dia.125/150mm;M45 thread. 3.Grit No.:24-120#.

1. Diamond Grinding Wheel for Calibration

2.Products Descriptions:

Diamond Satellite Abrasive for Calibration:

1) Diamond Satellite Abrasive for Calibration is used for calibrating and levelling the surface of slabs with the advantages of high processing efficiency and long polishing life.

2) Used on Automatice Polishing Line.

3) Our Quality has been approved by European & American market for many years.

4) We can offer our clients good after-sale service and professional technical assistance.

3.Specifications:  

Item No.

Diameter

Inner hole

Grit No.

ST-D45125

125mm

M45

24#, 30/40#, 40/50#, 60/80#, 100/120#.

ST-D45150

150mm

M45

4.Packaging:

Each is packed in an inner cardboard case, some inner cases in an export  standard cartons, then reinforced with straps.

5.Delivery:

Usually we can make shipment within 7-15 days after receiving your payment or L/C.

6.Payment:

We accept T/T in advance or 30% payment in advance and the rest 70% by irrevocable L/C.

Diamond Grinding Wheel for Calibration



Copyright Notice @ 2008-2012 ECVERY Limited and/or its subsidiaries and licensors. All rights reserved.