Suzhou Stonemate Machinery Co., Ltd.
Main products:stone cutting machine,stone profile machine,stone polishing machine,router machine,hand tools
Products
Contact Us
  • Contact Person : Ms. Cao Susan
  • Company Name : Suzhou Stonemate Machinery Co., Ltd.
  • Tel : 86-512-66568672
  • Fax : 86-512-66568676
  • Address : Jiangsu,suzhou,14-10# xiangxi west road,mudu town,wuzhong zone,suzhou city.
  • Country/Region : China
  • Zip : 215101

Diamond Core Drill Bits for Marble

Diamond Core Drill Bits for Marble
Product Detailed
Diamond Core Drill Bits for Marble: 1.Segment 10mm height. 2.5/8"-11or M14 thread. 2.Full Length:70mm. 3.OEM.

1. Diamond Core Drill Bits for Marble

2.Product Descriptions:

Diamond Core Drill Bits for Marble:

1) Used for granite and marble.

2) Sintered type segments 10mm height.

3) Short Drill, 70mm in total lenght. 

4) Connection: M14 or 5/8"-11 female thread;Shank.

5) Diameter from 8mm to 65mm. 

6) Our Quality has been approved by European & American market for many years.

7) We can offer our clients good after-sale service and professional technical assistance.

 

3.Specifications:

Item No.DiameterSpecifications(TxHxL)
ST-C11748mm2.5x6x70mm
ST-C117410mm2.5x6x70mm
ST-C117412mm2.5x6x70mm
ST-C117414mm2.5x6x70mm
ST-C117416mm2.5x6x70mm
ST-C117418mm2.5x6x70mm
ST-C117420mm2.5x6x70mm
ST-C117422mm2.5x6x70mm
ST-C117425mm2.5x6x70mm
ST-C117428mm2.5x6x70mm
ST-C117430mm2.5x6x70mm
ST-C117432mm2.5x6x70mm
ST-C117435mm2.5x6x70mm
ST-C117436mm2.5x6x70mm
ST-C117438mm2.5x6x70mm
ST-C117440mm2.5x6x70mm
ST-C117442mm2.5x6x70mm
ST-C117444mm2.5x6x70mm
ST-C117445mm2.5x6x70mm
ST-C127448mm2.5x6x70mm
 ST-C127450mm2.5x6x70mm
ST-C127452mm2.5x6x70mm
ST-C127455mm2.5x6x70mm
ST-C1274 58mm2.5x6x70mm
ST-C1274 60mm2.5x6x70mm
ST-C1274 65mm2.5x6x70mm

Other specifications are available upon clients' request.

4.Packaging:

Each Core Drill Bit is packed in an inner cardboard case, some inner cases in an export standard cartons, then reinforced with straps.

 

5.Delivery:

Usually we can make shipment in 7-15 days after receiving your payment or L/C.

 

6.Payment:

We accept T/T or 30% payment in advance and the rest 70% by irrevocable L/C.

 

Diamond Core Drill Bits for Marble



Copyright Notice @ 2008-2012 ECVERY Limited and/or its subsidiaries and licensors. All rights reserved.