Suzhou Stonemate Machinery Co., Ltd.
Main products:stone cutting machine,stone profile machine,stone polishing machine,router machine,hand tools
Products
Contact Us
  • Contact Person : Ms. Cao Susan
  • Company Name : Suzhou Stonemate Machinery Co., Ltd.
  • Tel : 86-512-66568672
  • Fax : 86-512-66568676
  • Address : Jiangsu,suzhou,14-10# xiangxi west road,mudu town,wuzhong zone,suzhou city.
  • Country/Region : China
  • Zip : 215101

Double Row Grinding Cup Wheel

Double Row Grinding Cup Wheel
Product Detailed
Double Row Grinding Cup Wheel: 1.For granite/marble. 2.Double-Row Diamond Segments. 3.Dia.60/100/125mm. 4.15.87/M14 thread.

1. Double Row Grinding Cup Wheel

 

2.Products Features:

Turbo Diamond Cup Wheel:

1) Diamond Double-Row Turbo Cup Wheel is an efficient tool for trimming & rough grinding and shaping stone products,such as marble,granite.

2) Diamond Segments make the cup wheel has high wearing-resistance and long lifespan.

3) Recommended to be used on Manual Grinding Machine.

4) Our Quality has been approved by European & American market for many years.

5) We can offer our clients good after-sale service and professional technical assistance.

 

3.Specifications:                                                         Unit:mm

Item No.DiameterInner HoleThickness
ST-B15856022.23/15.87/M145
ST-B158510022.23/15.87/M145
ST-B158512522.23/15.87/M145

Other specifications are available upon clients' request.

4.Packaging:

Each Diamond Cup Wheel is packed in an inner cardboard case, some inner cases in an export  standard cartons, then reinforced with straps.

 

5.Delivery:

Usually we can make shipment in 7-15 days after receiving your payment or L/C.

 

6.Payment:

We accept T/T or 30% payment in advance and the rest 70% by irrevocable L/C.

Double Row Grinding Cup Wheel



Copyright Notice @ 2008-2012 ECVERY Limited and/or its subsidiaries and licensors. All rights reserved.