Suzhou Stonemate Machinery Co., Ltd.
Main products:stone cutting machine,stone profile machine,stone polishing machine,router machine,hand tools
Products
Contact Us
  • Contact Person : Ms. Cao Susan
  • Company Name : Suzhou Stonemate Machinery Co., Ltd.
  • Tel : 86-512-66568672
  • Fax : 86-512-66568676
  • Address : Jiangsu,suzhou,14-10# xiangxi west road,mudu town,wuzhong zone,suzhou city.
  • Country/Region : China
  • Zip : 215101

100mm Aluminium Base Diamond Grinding Cup Wheel

100mm Aluminium Base Diamond Grinding Cup Wheel
Product Detailed
Aluminium Base Diamond Grinding Cup Wheel 1.Single-Row Diamond Segments. 2.Diameter:60-125mm. 3.M14 or 5/8"-11 thread.

1. 100mm Aluminium Base Diamond Grinding Cup Wheel

2.Products Features:

Aluminium Body Diamond Wheel:

1) Single-Row Turbo Diamond Grinding Cup Wheel is an efficient tool for trimming & rough grinding and shaping stone products,such as marble,granite.

2) Diamond Segments make the cup wheel has high wearing-resistance and long lifespan.

3) Recommended to be used on Manual Grinding Machine.

4) Our Quality has been approved by European & American market for many years.

5) We can offer our clients good after-sale service and professional technical assistance.

3.Specifications:

Unit:mm 

Item No.DiameterInner HoleThickness
ST-B15856022.23/15.87/M145
ST-B158510022.23/15.87/M145
ST-B158512522.23/15.87/M145

Other specifications are available upon clients' request

 

4.Packaging:

Each core drill is packed in an inner cardboard case, some inner cases in an export  standard cartons, then reinforced with straps.

 

5.Delivery:

Usually we can make shipment in 7-15 days after receiving your payment or L/C.

 

6.Payment:

We accept T/T or 30% payment in advance and the rest 70% by irrevocable L/C.

100mm Aluminium Base Diamond Grinding Cup Wheel



Copyright Notice @ 2008-2012 ECVERY Limited and/or its subsidiaries and licensors. All rights reserved.