Suzhou Stonemate Machinery Co., Ltd.
Main products:stone cutting machine,stone profile machine,stone polishing machine,router machine,hand tools
Products
Contact Us
  • Contact Person : Ms. Cao Susan
  • Company Name : Suzhou Stonemate Machinery Co., Ltd.
  • Tel : 86-512-66568672
  • Fax : 86-512-66568676
  • Address : Jiangsu,suzhou,14-10# xiangxi west road,mudu town,wuzhong zone,suzhou city.
  • Country/Region : China
  • Zip : 215101

Abrasive Concrete Floor Polishing Pads

Abrasive Concrete Floor Polishing Pads
Product Detailed
Abrasive Concrete Floor Polishing Pads: 1.Dia.:3"/4"/5", thickness 3mm. 2.Grit:50#-3000#,buff. 3.For concrete&marble floor.

1. Abrasive Concrete Floor Polishing Pads

2.Products Features:

Abrasive Concrete Floor Polishing Pads

1) Application:Apply to Granite, Marble ect.

2) Size :4"(100mm) / 3mm.3) Grit :#50, #100, #200, #400, #800, #1500, #3000, BUFF.

3.Specification:

Diamond Dot – Dry Concrete Grinding Pad

Item

Diameter

Thickness

Grit-size

Work type

ST-E7345A

60mm

3

#50 #100

 

 

80mm

3

#200 #400

USE

 

100mm

3

#800 #1500

WET

   

#3000 BUFF

 

  

 

 

 

GRIT

50

100

200

400

800

1500

3000

BUFF

 

4.Packaging:

Each polish pad is packed in an inner cardboard case, some inner cases in an export  standard cartons, then reinforced with straps.

 

5.Delivery:

Usually we can make shipment in 7-15 days after receiving your payment or L/C.

 

6.Payment:

We accept T/T or 30% payment in advance and the rest 70% by irrevocable L/C.

 

Abrasive Concrete Floor Polishing Pads



Copyright Notice @ 2008-2012 ECVERY Limited and/or its subsidiaries and licensors. All rights reserved.